Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Sorry for jumbled rantings a few days ago. I suppose everything is fine now. Oh latest update! I changed my schedule to night shift, which means I will be working from 7pm to 7am. So cool la! Peace of mine and it will never be hot, I HOPE! So technically when I am working everybody sleeps, and when everyone else is working I'll be asleep. So fun! Muhahahahaahaha
And I am contemplating on getting a MP3 player. But I am not quite sure, because I never really understood the necessity of have one when you have HP serving the same purpose. I think I am going to get myself a camera either tomorrow or my next pay. I apparently tried asking alot of people but no good response so I decided to treat myself with a present for being, Me!
The weather is really warm and is killing me. Now you know why I hate the idea of going out at the hour or so long the sun is out.
Yesterday morning GF met me for breakfast. And she followed me to work yesterday. I know its pretty confusing when I mention yesterday twice. Trust me, I'm still trying to get sed to the mechanics of working night shift. Gotta tune my body clock.
Still I seem to have a bit of time left to spare, I think, I am going to change my blog skin.
ps: Praveena sucks
ps2: Haruna sucks too
ps3: Sivashankar is so cute!