Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Time has really flown past ever since GF left the country. Its boring without someone to nag or sort. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.
Let me tell you things happening so far ever since Missy left,
My course timing changed from 3pm to 7 in the morning!! Ya I know its so fucking dreadful to wake up in the morning. and me! i have to wake up at 5 30 am!!! LIKE WTF?!!!!!
Everything is almost the same, its just that I am moving closely with my colleagues! But i am sure after my course I am going to miss all these fuckers. Oh and being pay-less I had to depend on my mother, but now I got my pay from Subway! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Oh and I am working in Subway and at the same time I am not working. You get the picture????
And my theory test is on Thurs which is like day after tml, and the killer test is on Friday.I am not really ready but I am planning to copy la. Screw it, why do i need to study so hard when I got the fundamentals. Besides I realized that PSA puts in a lot of effort on Safety itself. The safety team literally goes around in Jeep to catch people who bargain on safety issues. Ha Ha. The punishment is FINE, of course.
The actual scale, I don't know but I know that its $150 if you didn't wear helmet in heavy duty area. HaHaHaHa, because my friend got caught. Can you imagine me wearing helmet?!! Fuck I look like PCK!!!! hahahahaha but mine sometimes is white or orange la. Its disgusting that I have to share helmet, but after my test I will be issued with my own private helmet, which I am already planning to graffiti-fie. Whatever!!!
And on the 29/5/ I met my colleagues in Sembawang, but I DID NOT, i repeat DID NOT drink alcohol. I was drinking chrysanthemum tea throughout the night, i drank about 10 cans. I know!!! DAMN pathetic. And I went back on Saturday morning to bath, change and go work. YA Trust me, I was a walking zombie, on the other hand the guy who I was with didn't come. So it was just me!
But my other colleagues were nice and understanding and they put up through with my cranky-ness and grouchy-ness. Sweeeeeeeeeet, I know!
And yesterday, 1/6/ was our 8 month anniversary. I had no choice but to follow my colleague to watch Night At The Museum 2. The movie which I was suppose to watch with GF. And while watching I received a call from Missy, she wished me Happy Anniversary! I was delightful, but the lady behind me keep on making the 'tsk tsk' sound so I told her to message me. Can't blame her because I kept having calls, asking where I left this and that documents. I literally threw them around the office before leaving. Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
And today I came back home after work straight, you see. I am sooooooo goooooood.
Apparently another one of my love bird flew out. Poor girlie
And I miss you the most.
Labels: a