Monday, June 08, 2009
Drag Me To Hell was totally awesome. Seriously its one of the best shows that make you want to clamp your bums to the seat and make you wanna chew on your nails. Its mixed with some totally disgusting scenes, horror scenes and it defiantly had its funny moments.
Okay enough about movie, after course has ended and all. I feel so sad and I am missing all my colleagues already. After everything has finished do I realised how much my colleagues looked after me, like a little brother kind. Though I was whiny and pissy and irritating just like a typical small boy, they managed to put up with me and guide me through the course duration. This is what I like about working with adults, they tend to be naggy but their affection over shadows everything else. Well most of them planning to go Batam for holiday (for god knows what reason). And they all are forcing me to go along mainly because "you got alot to learn" one even said " the sun in your babish world with the smiley face is gone, come up and realise that the sun is indeed hot. So shut your gap and come lets go batam" You know I seriosuly get bullied by all the Ah Pek, but they call it 'pampering'. Wierd people.
Anyway going to post pictures of my colleagues. All married, except a few young fellow.
p.s the camera quality is not good. LG is so expected la eh.
Bottom to Top: Uncle Mike (he hates it when I call him Uncle), Sai smth smth(Mynmar Guy)
and Naseer (my very own blood sucker)
Our Whiskey actually the technical name is WOS(Wharf Operations Supervisor)
Abang Rock. He does shows in Night Club. He is the main culprit who brought the Batam idea And the guy at the back in white is Same Ko Ko(mynmar too)
And I woof woof PSA!Oh by the way the pictures were taken in the canteen. Food there is damn cheap and fantastiiiic.
Off to bed. So booooring without Missy.
அவள் பறந்து போனளை, என்னை மறந்து போனளை.
வேல்லை பூரா ஒன்று போனுது கையில் வராமலை.
நான் உன்னை ரொம்ப மிஸ் பானுகிரேயன்
நீங்க அம்மா சாயாநங், நீங்க ரூமப பிரஈஈஈஈஈஈஈஈஇட்டி.