Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yep, by now all of you might have know that subway is having promotion which ends on 17 May 2009 (Sun). Like what the fuck, The promotion is that you get to buy any sandwich with a meal for $5.90. I know it sounds too good to be true.

Though its cost saving and stuff, think of all the bosses who lose money because by buying Cheese Steak for example which cost $6.50 (normal ala carte price) and you get the meal, which costs $2.70. Total of $9.20. But during this promotion, because every meal regardless of the sandwich it becomes $5.90, my boss loses $3.30. It helps during this recession. But people who never knew what Subway is come to Subway to take advantage. And they come up with the most dumbest questions, like " Is Subway healthy?". (oh no, we sell fats so as to make people like you look like a blob) "In Subway you sell Bread ah?" I felt like smacking the lady with bread who asked me the question. I felt like answering her " No we don't sell breads, we sell ez-link cards" But instead I answered her "Duh!" And she gave me the-so-attitude-kinda look, and -such-a-bitch look.


Well setting that aside, I hate it when customers ask me "I can buy any sandwich for $5.90 ah?" with a deprived look sometimes just irritates me. Like HELLO!! can't you read English, its written as 'ANY'! Do I need to print A-N-Y in individual A4 sized paper and stick it up your face?

No wonder when it comes to lunch time I always show attitude. I won't be surprised if someone complains about me. At the rate I show customers my fucked up face, I am waiting for someone to speak up, thats it.

And and, I hate it when people don't speak proper English or prononuce names in a typical accent. Nothing against chinese and india people.

E.g: Parmesan Oregano. Pronounced as Par-mer-san Or-re-gah-no
but some of this chinese will say it like par-me-sah oh-reo-ga-no (why, craving for oreo eh)
indian expartriat will be like pam-sa or-ree-gaw-no (like fuck you, stop trying to act Singaporean will ya)

Honey Oat, said as Hah-nee oh-t
Chinese will be like How-nee oh-t (like I am fucking talking to you in chinese)
or hor-nee oh-t (if your horny screw your bosses)
or hah-nee orr-t. (this is the most irritating pronunciation ever!)
India workers will be like, Hah-nee Wu-t (wu your head la, i pink IC you know)

Wheat , whe-t
india people will be like vee-t ( why, do you need to get rid of your extra hairs with a bread)

I was referring to those who are guilty of making flaw with pronounciation, if you don't know how to prononuce, point. Why try and humiliate yourself. I don't mean any grudge against any racial groups or whatsoever, its just these minority who never fail to either make me laugh or irritate me. I am sorry if I hurt whoever feeling aights. I am not speaking on behalf nor am I affliated to Subway Pte Ltd. This post is not intended on anyone or any organisation.

No hard feelings intended.

On the other hand,life is good. Missy GF just gets on my nerve when she is having the time of the month. Oh ya, I bought new slippers, UNDERWEAR(lime green, yellow and white [Bum]). Oh God, my pay is never enough for me, I seriously need to get another job, or have 2 jobs. Damn I am never goin anywhere in life.

Well later meeting up with Praveena, Raj and GF for movie and confrence. Venue is kept strictly confidential, due to the importance of the topic. But the sneak peek of the topic will be: COCK!
Watching Angels and Demons I suppose. I need to get more stuf, but I am falling back on cash. Anyone wants to be my sugamummy, sugadaddy or someone who gives money for fun? I am free. My GF wouldn't mind, besides she is suggesting me to find one.

I miss chocolates.

துள்ளதை துள்ளதை தூத வந்த கழ்ளுகு
கொழலி மலை நாகம் நான் என்னை சுத்ததேய்.


1:17 AM
0 comment(s)