Saturday, May 02, 2009

There is much to update.

Met Missy like as much as three times a day. Yep ! I know, I DON'T HAVE LIFE.

On 25 April Met GF, Rosey Praveena and Raj at Bugis. Were at some Donut shop cam-horing. After which went Kallang Leisure Park to bowl. And I was a loser. Not bad for a person who doesn't bowl that often to win. And ya ya, my GF did the stupidest thing. She actually was talking something cocky and she confidently wanted to take the escalator to go down, but the best thing is the escalator comes up. Must have seen the look at her face, so confident and than got disappointed. LoLz.

The rest I am lazy to elaborate. Am damn sleepy cum tired cum restless. I did house work, more like room work. Got my wires neatly tied up and change of bed sheets and swep and mop the floor. Not forgetting cleaningthe windows and washing my fan. Now my room looks like heaven. Soooooooooo Proud of myself.

Okay on a random note, I miss Missy GF. she can be such a toooooooot at times. But I LOVE HER.

Seventh Month has started, and more to come

Adioz


3:21 AM
0 comment(s)