Sunday, May 10, 2009
I love you so much. I show you love without any limit. I know you do the same too. But when you haven't confirm our plans and you made plans with your friends is what hurts me the most. It feels sucky. Without you I feel like I can't breathe. But I don't know why you do this. You say your moodswings take control over you, have you thought about what others or I will feel? The reason I control my mood swings is because I don't want to put you through difficult situation.
There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me********************************************
I know I let you down
But it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go********************************************
I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe, cause you're here with me.
**********************************************
Watched Horsemen with Ms GF. Not too bad. And I was watching Ghost of Girlfriends Past. Very nice and interesting though. Well Well, I need to find another job to keep myself distracted from many things. Haiz, life is sometimes very unpredictable, and difficult to manage. But I know i will/have to pull through it all.
Time to stone around and waste time. Till I see next, Good Bye.