Sunday, May 24, 2009

By now all should have known, I have joined PSA. Currently I am attending a course for my work.
Started course on 21 - 05 - 2009. The first two days was theory, and after hich will be hands on till the end of the course, which has 10 more days to go. The theory was the killer part,besides everything else is fantastic, like colleagues, instructors.

One of my instructor actually told us a real life incident, and it was hilarious. Goes something like this:

Control Room: " Control Room to TT" (over the walkie talkie)
TT: " TT send over"
Control Room: " TT are you m-o-u-n-t-i-n-g"
TT: " Yes I am m-o-u-n-t-i-n-g"
control room looks over the camera and sees that TT is not mounting
Control Room: " TT you say your mounting the container, but you're idling"
TT: "Oh my TT break down"
Control Room: " Than when I asked if your mounting, you said yes?"
TT: "Yes my name is Mounting (Myanmar name)"

This was the example my lecutrer gave us on why not to send short messages over the radio set. When he told us, it was damn hilarious that I almost fell off my chair laughing. HaHaHa

And one of my instructor reads my name as Salman Khan / Swazinagar, because I wrote it too small for him to read. Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Come to think of it, I will be working 12 hours straight, its a bit dreadfu, but than again I won't have to mingle with colleagues, bosses or whatsoever. I just do my job as send over the radio and yep. So literally I will be sitting in one place for like 12!!!!! hours !!!!!!

But pay is good, so I fucking don't mind la.

And while I am doing this entry, Missy GF keeps on sending me those stupid faces in MSN, and its distracting. Boooooo!!!!!!!

Oh GF is going to India for vacation, I am so fucking going to miss her la. But than again I will try to keep myself occupied with work, so I guess it won't be any problem.

But any of you free, can be my GF for like 2 weeks while my GF is not around. muhahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha



Oh ya, latest update. One of my 4 love birds has flown away. How I don't know, When : right infront of my eyes. Haiz its a long story.

Its not like I am sad or what, just that its a poor soul, don't know if he knows how to survive in this bad bad world. Poor chucha!

Oh and I came up with names for my GF.
eg:

Pisky Posky
Pilka pot
Tinkoi Slick
Chuki Klip
Abash Lashy
Hali Bali


these are just sample, more coming up. Now I am bored, I am going to type rots like this > uhbfrrbkbbnbrbrt
brgb
bgf
bnrb
ynjtjyttbhrtjyjhrghrj6k7
5htecghythuyj7uibki7uv3 fwqec
yjb
h5
6ju6
ju
j bn
j6
bv7bn9lp0p;0i
jh
6uj6
h5

And THE END...

Labels:



1:12 AM
0 comment(s)