Friday, April 17, 2009

Everyones sleeping at this hour, some are waking up. But look at me I don't seem to be sleeping at the right time of the day. Hell lot of thing is wrong with my body, and my biological clock has to screw up too.

Yesterday Missy GF had fun with her friends. Its good to see her having fun but at the same time I have this fear. Don't ask me what it is. :)

I was quite clueless on how to pass my time, just than my reception has to screw up. I couldn't make any calls or send sms. What seemed like ages my hp was back to normal. Went to bed around 6 am and woke up around 1 plus. went for the movie '17 again' with gaya3. Came back home and have been rotting away. Dad is not in town and hell breaks lose (supposedly). I defiantly have to celebrate this mini departure, but I haven't got someone to entertain. How sad!!!! I was watching ANTM Cycle 12. Not bad there is a few girls who really look cute (not the typical guy way) but rather those cutie cutie pie way.


Oh and on a random note: I love Sugababes. Their songs are just meaningful, dance dance music and rocks my socks. But when Mutaya was around. Ever since the new girlie came in, I haven't been checking them out. Not my cup of coffee.

And And Missy GF owes me 3 wishes. She is my own brand of Genie without a bottle.

HaHaHaHaHa

Why'd you cry
For the guy
Say good bye
Run away.

Miss you like a hole in the head.


4:37 AM
0 comment(s)