Friday, March 13, 2009
Sorry for the long long break. Alot have been happening that I haven't found the time to update.
As a summary for all those that has been happening for almost the 1 month I went missing.
I went shopping with Missy Gf on 12 March 2009 (Thurs). There was this Body Shop warehouse sale in Suntec. The stuff went for really low prices. It just makes it worst when I didn't have enough money. Probably I would go over again on Sat or Sunday for shopping again. Ha Ha Ha. We watch movie (Marley and Me). Quite a good flick, worth the money. The lady to my left, My GF on my right and the guy beside her all were weeping away. And I secretly cried, but i doubt if Missy GF noticed! Ha hahahahahahaha. And officially Missy GF is now " Not So Noble" an I am "OH! So Noble" now. Inside joke!
Wed 11 March 2009, went for Literature lessons. Pretty mundane, but something in class made me feel guilty for probably 5 seconds and I was back to my stonning mode. Ha Ha!!! Had a small tiff with Shalini.
Tuesday 10 March 2009, was working. well Whatelse!!! I am officially a Science Park member. BUT I am still a mobil boy. I get to go and work around. Ha Ha Ha Basicially my Boss is rolling me around la. HaHahHA
Monday 09 MArch 2009, Met Missy GF, skiped class and had our own Rendezvous. Details not necessary !!! Hahahahaha!
And I bet I' ve got the latest news! I highlighted my hair again. And its totalllllllly Oh my god o cool! Hahahahahahaha SOO GAY! I am lame.
Pictures can't be uploaded becuse haven taken a proper picture with my new hair do! But I think Missy GF has some of my latest picture!
ALot of things hapened yet I cant rememeber anything. Maybe another day when I am totally too free, will update more.
I WANT LG COOKIE!!! And a CAMERA!!!!!