Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Now many things happened. Firstly, we had a Sentosa trip. Just Praveena & Raj plus Haruna & Me.
Everything went perfectly fine, except for a few hiccups namely Praveena delayed big time.

We were suppose to meet at 12, apparently I got my cue to leave home around 1 plus. So I took the bus and went slowly to VivioCity. And guess what?! I was the earliest. Followed by Raj and than finally both the ladies came together.

Praveena was hungry as she didn't take her lunch so we decided to eat at Long John Silvers. Missy Gf wanted to sit in the inner seat but I refused and she got pissed. Just than the radio had to play Bottle Pop. Hearing the song makes my adrenaline go 'whoooo'. And when I lifted my cup, the lid just popped up and few drops of Ice Lemon Tea fell on Missy GF hands. She got even pissier. While eating and stuff, after takig a sip, my hands just had to push the drink that it toppled over Missy GF. It was funny but I had to act remorseful.

After which we went to Sentosa through the monorail, and cam-whoring. We went to Siloso Beach. Missy GF and Praveena went to the toilet to change and they took ages. So Raj and I were complaining about the lack of compassion the girls had for their BFs.

Than as per usual, we went to the sea, played and stuff. Raj and I were catching crabs, but the sea has to give shelter to the crab by drowning them and making our visibilty low. After which we were playing some games and cam-whorig as per usual. I was the photogrpher meanwhile Missy GF was my creative designer. Ha Ha Ha. Pictures in GF's blog.

But some of them pictures I did editting for, and it turned out pretty well. So I would post some. It gets abit mushy thou, so bear with me.

Here it goes:


She kisses my IMPERCETIONS away. So I become perfect.




This is abit emo, something I felt deep down while editting.
My product is just so beautiful.


2:10 AM
0 comment(s)