Thursday, February 05, 2009

Sometimes, it amuses me when my GF totally acts DUMB!!!!

She says that she likes surprises, but can't keep still. She is my 'idiot at times' and 'retarded most of the time'. So she is technically doing something most of the time right? Muhahahaha.

And it cute when she is confused and lost though. She calls me complicated. According to Missy GF I am so complicated that I go around the bush. And I make a maze out of a bush. But she makes a mountain out of a molehill. HaHaHaHa.

My GF is ridiculous and she gets blinded by anger that she spits irrational and insensitive words. But hey, that is what makes her so adorable right?! She is a package, I hope.

When I asked her what she was thinking, she replied me 'nothing'. But when a girl says 'nothing' there is ought to be 'something' right? So there is 'something' for her to say' nothing', if not she would say 'something' instead of 'nothing'. There is 'something' in the 'nothing', because there can't be 'nothing' in that 'something'. Does it make sense? Because I believe it doesn't. Maybe only girls understand, because its 'something' from the girls of 'nothing'. And this is how I confused my GF.

And Missy GF randomly wants donut at 440am. And she wanted some stupid cake from Gelare. She puts the picture of the cake as her DP in MSN. How LAME!!!!! can she get. =)

And the regret can never be compared to the bliss of knowing you.

A zillion years may go pass, but this love will never grow old



**To all my haters out there, Though you hate me and you can keep going ranting about me. I don't give a hoot to what your mouths can run about me. You losers can go on, because you won't be a subject to me.


4:25 AM
0 comment(s)