Sunday, February 01, 2009

There is this girl, a girl who I feel like I've known for all my life. Everything in my house, my table, my flowers, my bed all reminds me of her.

She came as gracefully as ever into my life. And she's staying in every beat of my heart, refusing to leave. She keeps coming in my dreams,the words I speak. She becomes the life I live.

She told me things even without the words knowing. Even if the counts of numbers finish, the number of time my heart beats for her never ends.

I will get the silvery flower, who stands alone in the night. Just for her.

For her I can use the blue-ness from the sky as ink, just to write to her.

I would stay awake for eons just to hear her.

She is MY Haruna Elangovan.

*************************************************************
Haruna, your the best I've received. You have been there regardless of my lameness, stupidity, capricious mood-swings. I don't know why you do that, but I will do it for you. Because I love You!

Mushy isn't it, I am influenced by Cupid's arrival. I don't care what others say about us, or think of us. We are here and we have been here together for 4 months. Happy Anniversary Chocolate.


Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary!
After many months
Pleasure is a golden hillside,
Passionate and still.
After unshed tears;
Now much of life is tucked away,
No longer touched by will.
In our hearts a wilderness,
Vast and undisturbed,
Empty of all sentiments
Renews the moment's glory.
So may years of tenderness,
Also sung unheard,
Radiant beyond all sense
Yet tell love's ancient story.



You owe me something for the bet by the way!!!!!!!!!
Love you many many. So am I still single?!


12:00 AM
0 comment(s)