Thursday, January 29, 2009

Unusually tired, and sick. Ok! The sick part is not unusual but the tired part is.

Ok today is supposedly my brother's 1st year death anniversary. Technically it is not, but you know according to the Hindu calender, upon seeing the Sun, Moon and Stars (i think), it marks the 1st year.

I slept around 1 am (that is what GF says) and woke up at 7 am to have a shower, and prepare for the arrival of the priest. The priest came at 8 45 am. I was helping the priest to do the preparations for the prayers. Around 9 30 am the garland and flowers arrived. Than he started all the Sanskrit Chantings and all. I had to adorn myself with traditional clothes (costumes). He kept on chanting for 1.5 hours. And he asked for the name of the ancestors like my grandfather, great grandfather and great-great grandfather. Apparently it sems that, the good credits those previous generations will be passed down to the deceased, and he gets extra GOOD credits to go to heaven or have lesser punishments in hell. I don't know, its just a guess.

After which he asked us to put the food offerings after 11 30am. So it was done. And around 12 noon, everyone started munching including me. But I had a bad time after eating because I ws starving and all the air has entered my stomach, and I chucked it more with food. So both food and air didn't quite get along well, and they gave me a hard time. I had to force burp to get the air out.

And it was time to mingle. I didn't join in any of the conversations much, as I was too tired and my nose was feeling uncomfy. Managed to get a small time off for a short time. And I had to do my job of welcoming guest to the house.

By the end of the day everyone from my household were shacked out. All of us just cleaned up and went to bed early EXCEPT ME!

I still feel tired and stuff though. Gotta sleep soon.

And Missy GF says I got a reservation made in Hell. And that for all the good things I 've done in this entire life is lesser value compared to those evil things I did. But I wonder what are all those evil stuff. Must ask her, besides she did more evil stuff ok!

At least I gave up my seats for elderly, picked up rubbish. Help a blind guy cross the roads. I don't know I ought to have more of those good stuff on my side. See how la ah!

Here I come HELL!!!!! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They say, 1+1=2. Than if I am A (1)person. And Haruna is A (1)person. And we fuck, she gives birth to A (1)baby, it technically makes the equation as 1+1=3 right?

Unless they say 1(+)1= 2. The brackets being caps aka CONDOMS.
AREN'T I SMART ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But baby, wherever I go, even if it is Hell. Together with you makes it, Heaven.


11:39 PM
0 comment(s)