Wednesday, January 14, 2009

There is so much to write right now.

First up! I am almost on the verge of getting a job!!!!! YaY!!! I know, tomorrow is the interview and I am confident that I will get the job *crosses fingers*

Secondly, I am doing up Bryan's 21st Birthday Bash, so as a token of appreciation he is getting me a car 5 days!!! Double YaY!!!!

Thirdly is a sad news, Shalini screwed up her O's, but she kind of moved over the disappointed part. But knowing her, I know that she is depressed about it. She just puts up a brave upfront.

Fourthly My GF bought me The Body Shop perfume because she thinks it is INTOXICATING.
I wonder what I have to do to her after wearing that perfume. You know GIRLS nowadays are way much more corrupted than boys :p

And I think that's about it.

I got my license already and I am damn proud of it. The license I got was not from any normal driving centre, but from Military Driving School. Its not as easy as normal civilian driving school. And we go through hell lot of things to get this shit. Our maximum points in not 20 like civilan bu it is 10! So imagine AND I passed my first test. I got 6 points. So I am proud of it, and my family and my GF can be proud of me! :p

Details on whatever happened 12 01 2009 can be seen in Missy GF's blog, so updates for 13 01 2009, Woke up and stoned for a whle till went back to bed again. And I woke up around 4 30. Shalini called me around 5 plus asking me to meet her. So me being the kind soul took a cab to Whampo to meet her. From there we walkd to Shaw Plaza to look for nice movies.Apparently all the movies were'nt appealing to me so we ecided to go Toa Payoh to check out the movies. The same story there, so we decided to have dinner and slack around. While dinner I told her that I needed to go Mustafa Centre one of these days to get some toilteries. And that bitch suggested that we go there and walk around. So we took a bab to Mustafa. We shopped there for God Damned 1 hour plus. And seriously we bought like only 2 items each. That bitch made me stand at Hair Removing products department for God Knows how long. And she amde me choose betwen 4 diffrent types of toothpaste for like 10 mins? I swear I could have killed her. Than we bought drinks, smoked and I waited for her bus to come before coming home.

I am so in love with you, like I have never been in love with any other girls like this before. I do not know why. I fell into the black trap of yours. I can't seem to come out of it. Its like a black hole, sucking me even deeper everytime I try to come out. Time has lost its preciousness in this abyss you have laid for me. The only one who can stop it is you. But I don't want you to stop it, because I am in love with you
.

This sort of poem, prose is done by me. Its the uneditted version. Once I am done with the editting, I will put it up. This is specially dedicated to Haruna Elangovan. So those of you planning to steal this idea from me, THINK AGAIN. Support orignality.



This picture I editted, leave a comment and tell me if it is nice.
Don't wank at the pic ah, PLS



p.s: sorry about all the typos. I am too lazy to correct all sort of spelling errors. I don't care to do it either. so screw it. Thankz

p.p.s: The song in my blog, is some African ritual song. Its very soothing and spiritual, I find so. Listen it with ear piece on, and eyes closed. You will know what I mean


1:01 AM
0 comment(s)