Monday, January 12, 2009

I am bored so....

1. put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. for each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Cinderella - Britney Spears

yes, and i gotta run away

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Umbrella - Rihanna

i like a girl who can shelter me in the rain (sad times)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Tempted to touch - Rupee

hahahaha, tempted to touch

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Give it to me - Nelly

Giving other what I have, BULLSHIT!

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Temperature - Sean Paul

Get the right temperature for all things life has to offer you

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Boyz - MIA

A person to party all night I guess, but I don't care

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Shut up and Drive - Rihanna

Fine tuned super sonic spinning machine, THE BEST with exceptions

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Come to me - Nicole Scherzinger

Its bad boy bitch

WHAT IS 2+2?
Don't Ask Her That - Nicole Scherzinger

You want the truth? 2+2= MASS ORGY

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
When you're gone - Avril Lavigne

the days feels like years when they're gone

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
When I Grow Up - Pussy Cat Dolls

Be careful what you wish for, just might get it

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Whatever You Like - Nicole Schzinger

I do whatever I like

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
They way I are - Timberland

Just the way I am, with better chances of survival

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The night is Mine - some techno song

the night is ours babe

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Temptation - Arash

temptations in their heart to kill me

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Stick With You - Pussy Cat Dolls

Nobody makes me feel this way - I am sticking with you

OK!WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Scream - Nicole, Keri Hilson & Timberland

scream at the top of your lungs, everybody is feeling dejected

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Roll it Gal - Alison Hinda

Rolling my life with class and pride.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna

The best of the best!

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Pieces of Me - Ashlee Simpsons

i get restless and useless

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Pieces of Me - Britney Spears

U want a piece of me?

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Papi Culo - Loma

Partied too much? But I had my self-control ALWAYS! wanna deny bitches?!!!

THE DAY MY HEART SWINGS.WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
No Air - Jordin Sparks

When I am suffocating with my besties. Regardless of the situation they are there to ake me laugh

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
My Immortal - Evanescence

someone dear leaving me permanently

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
My Humps - Black Eye Peas

What else am i going to do with all the junk in my pants?

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Listen - Beyonce (Dreamgirls)

my dreams not being heard

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
I'm with you - Avril Lavigne

she is always with me

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
I fell in love with the DJ - Chenelle

All my silly and most obvious mistakes

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Hollaback Girls - Gwen Stefani

My banana

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Hero - Enrique Igelesis

Save my soul tonight.

tagging:
i did this out of boredom, so screw it


11:47 PM
0 comment(s)