Friday, January 09, 2009

Finally back after the New Year! Everything was a blast and everything has been a blast!!! Just one short coming, NO JoB!!! Sad? I know. But lets look on the bright side, I am going for interview at ....... , its a secret. Till I get it, am not speaking anything about it. **fingerscrossed**

The much awaited arrival of Fairose Begum.

My GF and I haven't had conflicts for more than 1 month. So proud of ourselves! or rather proud of me because I have had so much of tolerence and patience with that PMS bitch!!!

And I am talking to my GF thru MSN. So fun! Cut cost and energy of holding onto the phone while using the computer!!!!! Weeeee I am soooo doing this everytime.

I am bored and lerthagic with 2 hours of sleep.

Its time to be RANDOMMMMMM..........
london bridge i falling down falling down falling down
london bridge i falling down
my fair lady

ty yhhh nmj yujthhvmbb, ,.,g hmrhrhtrhme heg
ty
vj
h
uudjvujggkbm dbnbujbrj9kbm m fm f
f ndmb mm meoimehgm]
mj
ym6ij8j82e345 [6697] < (buy 4D k)979uooykbk j j
m
k7k tirijeegeuhn hugjf 30eo09ei

****************************************************************************
iamtooafraidthatigettoodependentonyou.
myfearsarecomingtrue


1:21 AM
0 comment(s)