Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WHAT THE HOLY FUCK!!!!

Haruna's brother first called me a new terror on the road, then he said I can't marry his sister if he is not alive, after that he said that I am jealous that he has a puny sized dick, he also asked me if I had hair around my dick and he said he needs a lawn mower to shave the hair around my dick. And finally he asked why I dyed my hair and if I was dumb to do it. I know its such a NUISANCE to have a brother-in-law like him. TERRIBLE. On the other hand, Dhinesh is such a cutie pie! My Sayang!!!
Both the brothers contradict each other well.

Ok as you might have guessed I am getting my licence, but am not telling when!!! Its coming soon, and I can't wait to drive that car offically on the roads!! Many things are happening in the past and current week. The first call I had on Monday told me I am getting my licence. Such a good start! Its going to be a good week ahead (ihope)

I watched quite a number of movies in the theatres already. I am just left with The Day The Earth Stood Still. I think I am watching it on Wednesday!!!

And I think the Jingles version of Bottle Pop is fucking orgasmic la!!! But my girlfriend dosen't want to download for me. How mean?!!!!!!
You guys should check out the video at >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qekvfWG22Xg

The dance steps are fucking nice too. I kinda in love with the cherography!!!

I want to acheive so much and I do not have much time?! waiting for 4D to strike. Actually I am blabbering nonsense cause I do not know what to write. Much of the photos I took with missy girlfriend is in her blog, so you can view it there itself.

This is the 7th time am hearing the video, and the newer version of bottle pop is fucking orgasmic!!!

Hahahaha totally random!!!

i cant wait to lay my hands on you. i just cant wait to set my fingers upon your smooth tender texture. you make my bottle pop. the sight of you makes me happy, you make me show every sort of emotions never before expressed. just because i am the choosen one everyone else is going to hate me. your the perfect one, my dear licence

Love my chocalte coated, suar dipped, honey sprinkled, marshmellows spredead haruna. Love you many many many ok.??


3:43 AM
0 comment(s)