Wednesday, December 24, 2008
What can I say about this week? Where shall I begin?
- I got a new phone, same as Haruna,but it in black. Some cople thingy huh?!
- I got my much waited license AT LAST!
- I had fun with Shalini+Jaya, Praveena+Raj and Haruna+Myself.
- I rented a car and drove kind of around Singapore.
- I met Bryan and Jason for so-called Christmas meet.
- I got my Christmas gift (1 only lohz)
- Tomorrow is Christmas.
- I am going abroad for a short vacation after Christmas.
- My aunt's baby is going to have naming ceremony on Sunday.
WoW !!! Too many things are lined up.
Okay first: I got my license on Monday, 22 December 2008. Met Suman near my place. We got on a cab and we went to Kaki Bukit Camp and wait for the rest of the guys to come. From there we signed some forms and we went to SSDC in Yio Chu Kang. Send in our photos and made payment. From there, I took cab picked up Haruna and went to some place ot meet Jaya and Shalini. Started drinking after a while Veena and Raj joined us. We drank, played trueor dare, watched kind of movies, joked, talked cock, play UNO.
Slighlty after some time we each had our own private moments. And around 8 we all dispersed.
Secondly, on Tuesday, 23 December 2008 I went to rent a car. But only had one choice and that was only Proton Gen 2.0. Ok I know it is screwed up! BIG TIME. But then atleast something better then nothing. I went with my sister, so after gettign the car I drove my sister around and went to Sience Park ! to grab some Quickbites. Picked up my mother from work place and dropped them home. From there I went to meet Gaya3 and chatted with her fo a while before going over to Roinson Point to pick up Shalini and from there we went to pick Jaya. He wanted to drive that car so much so I just let him drive lo. From there we went to pick Haruna and we went for dinner at East Coast Lagoon. From there we went to the beach to have some quality time. About half an hour later we went to Changi chalets to show Haruna the chalet we are planning to book next year at late Febuary to early March. From there he drove back home. And he took his car to pick his mother up from Potong Pasir. So I follow behind. From there Shalini, Haruna and took off to drop Haruna off. But somewhere in Bedok North I met with a simple small tiny whiny accident. Nothing much, the guy wants to claim insurance, so let him go ahead. After all he is the one at losing end. I did not do anything wrong. And I had my RIGHT OF WAY!!! LoLx. So my dear GF was gettign late, so she wanted to leave first. So she walked back home. I felt realy very guilty. cos I should have dropped her back home, but I was caught at the scene.
From there Shalini and I went to Whampo to collect some stuff from her friend and left that place. We travelled back to Lengkok Bahru to pick Gaya3 up and went rounding. We first went to Mount Faber. Sit around and chill for awhile. From there we went to West Coast Park to get some food. We set in one of the shelters and chit chatted for awhile befor going to Changi Village. But almost reaching Changi Naval Base it started raining cats and dogs. Seriosuly the rain was heavy but setting the rain aside the car was a misery! The air-con failed so we had to wind down the windows throughout the journey. But when it started pouring we had to wind up, so it started condensing at the windscreens and windows. I swear visibilty was almost zero! Shalini has to literally continously wipe the windscreen to assist me in driving. So we decided to call it a day and return back home. So I dropped Shalini first followed by Gaya3 and I ended the journey at my house carpark.
Next day, I had to return the car at 12, and I over slept. The car guy called me at 11 40 am and woke me up. That ass was suppose to wake me up at 10am. So I bathed slowly and went to the shop. Bryan reached there before me, because he wanted me to follow him around. Returned the thing and signed the neccessary documents and left with Bryan. From the car area we went to Causeway point to get Christmas presents. Bryan was so sweet, he tried his best to get me a suprise gift. But he failed miserably. Because I did not like anything in the shop, and I kept on whinning to the shop assistant that all her shop stuff are retarded looking. Until Bryan was irritated and he told me that he is getting it for me, and told me not to be so difficult. HaHaHa
I got myself a lighter. And it does not look quite bad la. Small and handy, but I do not feel lke using it, because it is soooo nice. And mind you, I do not use any kind of lighters. I got a special prefrence for lighters. Muhahahahaha. From there picked up Jason (Bryan's friend) and we went to Ang Mo Kio Hub for lunch. We went to some New York New York place I think. Some of the food names were funny too. Like Bryan's drink was Bloody Eyeballs. Mine was Pink Inc. It was pink in colour and I thought it was something sweet, apparently it was sour. Pretty contradicting. Ate till super full sia.
From there, drop Jason off at his home, and went to Sembawang Camp to get something. Waitined outside and got the stuff. And from there went to his workplace. From his work place I took cab back home. I was too lazy to wait for bus and all.
So this is quite a summary of my past few days' itenery.
On the 26 December 2008 I am going over to our neighbouring country (Malaysia) for a short vacation. As much as I am looking for it, I am dreading about the vacation.
The reason to dread:I have to share rooms with my FATHER!!!
All the oldies are tagging along, so difficulties in smoking and drinking.
Difficult to party!
Tomorrow I am meeting my GF to collect all the Twilight series. I really can't wait to read finish. Really sweet. I wonder why can't be that romantic. Something worng with my perhaps. Actually everything is wrong with me la. Hahahahahahahahahahahaaha
I have only the picture of my lighter, The rest of the pictures I could not transfer because my lappy is giving my issues.

This is my Christmas gift. Its cute and small. I really like it. Finally some gift for this year. HaHaHaHa. Haruna still owes me many many gifts. I am still waiting!!!! HARUNA WHERE ARE ALL MY GIFTS.
Anyway, I see alot of diffrences in myself. I was never who I am last time. But I am happy still. I was never like this with any ex-gf of mine. I was never this understanding and paitent. All that is happening, is good and hope it will improve big time!
Haruna thanks alot for all the paitence, and love you gave me. I have grown fond of you, And I will be at least for this lifetime I hope.
I love you to the bits of my heart. And I love the way things are between us. Soemthing I always wanted. Love your chocolate candy ass la. Muackz!!!!!