Monday, December 01, 2008

This is my 70th post!!!! Feels boring la. Another day has passed, and a brand new day has born. But how sad it can get, when our 'worlds' just goes through some mundane way over and over again.

Fights after fights. Sorrows after sorrows. How sad. But look on th bright side of live, we did manage to overcome a day and get to see another day. We have to thank our respective Gods for it.

I am totally sucked off of energy, emotional stabilities & something which best not said. Live has been good for the past few days. Spent most of my time in Shaw Plaza with Shalini and Jaya watching movie.

I used to feels so insecure, but now I do not feel anything because I am numb. Lost most of the feelings to do with my heart. I once used to be so justified in being a subjective yet objective person when there was a need. But I am shocked to see why my sight was deluded and I ended up where I wanted to stop. Time will tell I guess.

I do not know where this is going to end but lets keep our fingers crossed on how the end result is going to finish.

On a happier note, I am going to ORD!!! Ha Ha Ha nothing new?! But fuck you, I don't care about what you think. Because it is new to me and I will say it as many times as I want. So screw you. I fucking love what I do and say, so if you don't OH just complain to you mama and fuck of from my blog.

Its difficult for me most of the times because you don't mean what you said. But I do not even know what you mean most of the time. Issues after Issues just seem to crop out of nowhere. Whatever I do or try to do I never got appreciated. The things I do just seems like nothing in your eyes.

You probably thought of somethings I never thought.


Fuck those who out there wana destroy me, cause I am gonna retreat into my shell. The hardest one around. And when I come out I will come out with a BAM!!!!!

Screw you all!!!!


11:53 PM
0 comment(s)