Monday, December 01, 2008

Phew! After what seemed like centuries I managed to catch the movie Devdas at the comfort of my bed. OK! Fine I know the movie is freaking old but who cares?! This movie is about true love in a more dramatic bollywood masti style. The movie is really beautifully written and directed. Its very colourful and lavish too! How I wish we all have to wear what they wore in the movie. Probably our indian girls will be whinning and complainning. Not enough that they get their way out by using the excuse that they go through menstration cycle once a month and labour pain. I see nods around. By the way I almost teared, and I am a person who do not usually cry over some dumb movie. If I had to describe the movie in 3 words it would be: Fantastically Breath-Taking Magic

Anyway yesterday 301108 I went to Subway. I was there from 0935 till 1700 hours. Like WTF?! I had barely 8 hours of rest. I swear to God that I was freaking tired and exhausted. Thou the load was not as much as normal weekday, but I still felt tired. Seriously!!!

After which Shalini and Jaya came to the store. Shalini the bitch promised to come by 1500 hours to help me close store but they came only about 1630! That ass still had the cheek to call me and talk cock! When I asked why she hasn't reach, her reply was "Sorry la mike, I wear pretty pretty and coming, I very pretty, I wear very 'noice'(nice)" Seriously I swear that if she was right in front of me I would have slapped her so hard that she will forget her name.

Upon closing store we went to a temple located along the railway track in Everton Park. Followed by making our trip to Aloha Resorts office to pay for 'missing' items that the chalet claims. But when we went there the service staff says that there is no records for anything missing and no one had called. Shocking?! I know. And since there is a temple nearby, we decided to visit it. Wow, the temple really as its own attracting force. I literally could feel solace and peace in the temple.

After our mini tour we all were starving so we went to East Coast lagoon to eat. But upon arrival we learnt that there was no place for us to dine in. So I came with a brilliant idea of taking away the food and scavenge it in our usual port. Plan was agreed. I bought baby squids, Stingray and Hokkien Mee. While Shalini and Jaya bought Kway Teow(which went missing), Satay & BBQ Chicken. After buying we were driven to our port at Whampo and we started chucking the food.

While eating, Jaya the asshole kept on making funny faces at me, like sticking out his tongue and crossing his eyes and etc. And he kept on seeing my face or laughing at me. His excuse was that my reactions are funny. Like WTF!!!!!

Seriously being out with these people makes my day. All the endless laughter and lame jokes. Oh ya not forgetting Shalini's cutie pie wannabe speech. Jaya's funny face most of the times doesn't quite seem funny to me, rather it looks lame and irritating(boooooooooo!) Sometimes a good laugh really keeps your sorrows away, or at least temporally.

Sometimes Haruna the things I do and say does not morally seem right. I know that at times, OK fine! most of the times I am a real pain in the ass. But whatever I do or say I just want you to remember that your still ma girl. And no changes to it for a long time to come. I just want to grow old with you. I want to see you saggy and wrinkled with all your teeth dropping. Muhahahaha!!!! OK I agree that I suck in being romantic. I know I do not do things most of the boyfriends do to their girlfriends. I do not want to follow a so-called already set standard. I prefer doing it my way. The way I best prefer so that we can go longer. What is the use of saying all the lovey dovey lines when one day you will get bored of either hearing or saying it right? I want this thing between us to last. Forever and ever till time ends. Happy 2 months anniversary

Hmmm enough said, its Monday today which means 5 days closer to getting back my IC, and 3 working days go!!!! I can't really wait.

To those who yet to complete your NS, You wouldn't quite get the rationale of me getting all so hyper about my IC. Of course you don't because you have not quite tasted the sense of not having you IC but your 11B!!! HaHaHaHa, it is no use passing you NAFA test. Because... Hmmm let just put it this way, you go into NS life, come back and than tell me. So what if 2 month of you NS life is waived. Trust me BOYS! I have enjoyed my NS life to the maximum.Though the BMT part was a bit sucky, but besides that I enjoyed my life in NS(sorry ah, I from navy).

Probably, my next post will be about NS and my experience serving the Nation.

To all ladies, If you do not quite get me?! you can always ask you boyfriends(if you have any) or you can find me. I will give you detailed presentation about how it feels to ORD man!!! muhahahahahaaha

A short poem for you, Haruna Elangovan

I never thought I'd fall in love with you.
I thought someday, of course, I'd fall in love.
But what it felt like, I just never knew;
I'd no idea what I was thinking of.

And then, somewhere between my need and pleasure,
Walking neither overjoyed nor sad,
I looked into my heart and saw a treasure
Worth more than anything I'd ever had.

Ah! This is love! I thought. And then I wanted
To give my life to see your happiness.
Suddenly, from nowhere, I was haunted,
Needy, joyful, tearful, glad, obsessed.

My love for you has brought me out of me.
The beauty in your heart has set me free.

This is not my own creation, but it explains it all. Love you honey coated, sugar syrup dipped, marshmallow sized, chocolate tasting darling :)

To Shalini, Congrats bebe for what you and Jaya have become. I will tresure you like how you both tresure me. Lets throw the past behind us and walk forward. No mater what some clown asses might have to say I will always settle my scores with you. Ha HaHa After all you've been my friend for over 8 freaking years. Thanks for all the ups and downs. I will put you inbetween my eyes cause that is the safest place (sorry mike, heart reserved for Haruna already la). Love you doke!!! Screw if your bored cause I will do the same!!! Booo

To Jaya, You thinkyou cute ah. Your funny faces not funny la mike. Its lame la. Pls ah!!! And ya my face does not screen any shows so stop looking into my fce. I know I got a beautiful set of eyes. But beware stop staring into my eyes cause you might fall into it and might never be able to come out of it. Eh Chey!!!! Thankz for everything la Jack Ass. And I miss my SilkAir Mandai la!!!! Ha Ha Ha


Thankz everyone for everything.

Happy Anniversary babe



2:31 AM
0 comment(s)