Sunday, December 07, 2008
Ok past few days were hectic. Nevertheless we are back to normal. To all the bastards and balless fuckers you tried breaking us apart, but it didn't work. Whatever your intentions were, but we are going strong and I will prove to you faggots and bitches that I will be throughout with Haruna. And I fucking gonna make sure that our relationship will suprise you with a pinch in your balls/boobs. You are messing with the wrong person. Don't make me work you fucking sorry ass. You know who you are.
Besides that, life is back to normal. I am just happy and cheerful. Past few days have been movies and drinks. Thats a fantatic life. OoO by the way did I tell you? I ORD OH!!!! I got my Pinkie back. Wheeeeeee.........
I did not manage to take much pictures. But I went Play on Friday because Bryan wanted to treat me for my ORD!!! So yeap I enjoyed myself pretty much! Ha Ha Ha....
And yea I highlighted my hair after like 2 years. It feels good to have colour on my hair. Yea!!!!
Ok Pictures time:

This was in Bryan's car!!! The colour was not the permenent sort! And I think it rocked!!!!!

My High Lighted hair...
Not so clear but I try to get a clearer short ok?!!!

************************************************************************************

When Twilight happens in Tuas (sorry for the blury effect, was tking pictures in a moving vehicle)

When the Night takes over!!! 3/4 of the transformation is complete.


When Night takes over completely, This is what happens in Tuas. Darkness surrounds every nook and corner of the heavily coperated site.
Thou I dreaded so much to go there every morning, now I think I will miss waking up in the morning to see all the tanks and trucks populating the roads of Tuas. I am sure gonna miss the shitty place. Soetimes those shit is what makes it so special.
And Finally few more pictures

Thats me at the front. I think I was 3-5 years old. Not too sure.
I know its not so clear. But bear with the 4 years old Siva. See I am cute all along.