Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Ok!!! At the 74th post let me do something interesting. Let me brag about my GirlFriend!
15 reasons why I am madly in love with Haruna:
- She understands my theory (that being in a *r|s does not necessarily mean that we must meet often)
- She gives in alot
- She does not intrude into my own free space
- She makes me not obliged to call her always
- She is romantic
- She understands me
- She does not pester me to meet her always, like all other girls
- She is not materialistic
- She's got charisma
- She is CUTE / BEAUTIFUL!
- She does not throw tantrums
- She talks
- She listens
- She does not do things that I do not like
- And she accepts me for who I am or who I was.
07 reasons what I like about our *r|s:
- She understands me
- She listens to me and I hope I listen to her
- She does not pester to meet her always
- We both are more like friends which helps in the long run
- We both have same ideologies
- I do not have to show case our love by calling pet names e.g baby, darling in our blogs nor conversations.
- I can call names like bitch or whatever so, and it does not affect the *r|s.
Our plans for the future:We've plan to get engaged at the age of 23-24, and then buy a house and start building it according to our preferences. At around 26-27, get married traditionally within family members and close friends. And have a grand reception for everyone the next day or so. By the way our sexual contact will be done only in our NEW house. I want to get my virginity broken in MY house. Hope I got it right Haruna.
I guess I got all the details in.
A note to Haruna Elangovan:Haruna I know that I was a jackass all this while. But I hope you can forgive me and stay with me throughout. You know that I love you lots and lots. Sorry for the heartbreaks and the tears you've shed. I am a sinner, and now I will answer for all the tears you shed for me by keeping you happy. I want you to be part of me now and forever. I want this love to bloom. I want it to bloom and I want to see little Sivas and Harunas running around. Ok I know it dramatic, but I love you. For whatever I do and say I want you to be the echo. You might be short and all, but in my eyes you are gorgeous.Thank you for being understanding all the time, and thank you for being the girl I always wanted. Thank you for accepting my past, and me. I would not do what I did previously and I want you to set your mind at ease. Thank you for accepting me for the way I am. Thank you for the patience, the tears, the anger, the joy and the love you've given me. You gave me you precious little heart, and I will keep it right in of my heart. Cause without you my heart is empty. Its mushy but yes that is what I feel.A thousand mouth can say a billion things, but only you, I and our love mattersLove can be shared with many, but it can only be given to one. And baby your the one!* r|s - relationship