Thursday, December 18, 2008

My girlfriend can't remember what she told me, Shalini is kind of having issues in her future in-laws place and Gayathiri and her husband have endless of their fights saga. THIS IS DEPRESSING LA!!! Ha Ha Ha

Missy girlfriend is scared of my friends, my family and especially my father. So damn hilarious! Now you know why I am dating her??

Cos my gf is dumb, retarded cute and stupid. Ha Ha Ha Ha. She is so going to kill me.

life is still the same with all that is happening around me. Nevertheless I can clear all obstacles an come forward myself. I am still an ARMY trained solider! I think!!!!! Muhahahahahahahahaha

My gf refuses to accept the fact that I am cute, hot, smart, intelligent, handsome, marvelous, fabulous, nice and sweet. How mean can she get. But than again, I still love her.

Next week is going to be a blast, in the hotel with the triple date thingy and tuesdays and wednesdays are sure to be the best, atleast I hope nothing causes a glitch in my plans. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

AND I KNOW MAHESAN'S DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET!!!

Mahesan you better be nice if not I would have to dedicate a special entry just for you and your secret. Plus I would tag it into your blog. better be nice!!! Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Licence!!! here I come!!!! oh boy I can't wait for those trips.

My gf moans and groans on the phone when she does not know anything. Ha Ha H

And she thanks me for reading everything, so courteous la!!!! If only I knew that she is sacarstic!!!!


And yes my dear, you are the centre of my world. My world evolves around you. And you are all I need forever and ever till The Earth Stands Still!!!!


4:39 AM
0 comment(s)