Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Emotional Turmoil one more time again today. Am going crazy at the state my life is. One fine day I am going to sit inside IMH and all of you can just visit me. Or I am going to jump off a building and everyone please do come for my funeral. But when you come never come for my funeral empty handed. I want chivas and a few packets of cigarettes to be burnt together with me. Any free loaders will be serverly punished.
Heck who cares, life is full of ups and downs. I am trying to stay positive. But everything just come crumbling down when someone just says something irrelevant.
Anyway met Shalini and Jaya once again today. They waited at me for 2 hours plus before I reached but hey! can't blame me, the SAF needs my service. Ha Ha Ha After that we went to clementi to get Jack Daniels and we took a cab down to West Coast Park. I bought food for myself and we slacked around at some random pondol. We drank our alcohols. Or rather we dragged it. Mixing and the mixture was disgusting but managed to pull through. All my attention kept being diverted but I managed to stay focused for some time without fail.
Anyway nothing much to update but misery. But bestfriend Shree has miss understood me now also. Why ah when problem strikes it strikes in one lump? Can't problems be a little kinder? Ha Ha!!!!
I feel sleepy at the same time too despondent to sleep! So hopeless la I!!!! ANd this blogger is taking ages to load a God Damned picutre. Fucked up!!!
Anyway this is a picture taken a West Coast by me with my hanky hands. I editted it, though its not so nice at least I put in effort. Hmmmmm 'Job WellDone' *pats on my own shoulder*
But due to technical dificulties in blogger.com, the pictures can't be uploaded. Maybe another day aightz!!!
Screw all the hoes!!!