Thursday, November 06, 2008
Today I went for a change of dressing for my wound. Don't even ask how it was!! It was a bloody nightmare. Seriously!!! And Saturday I have to go for another session of toture!!!
Besides that I was suppose to go for Vanessa's Birthday Dinner. But I doubt my presence there. I wouldn't go No.1 Because my feet is killing me. No.2 I've got prayers in temple because its my Late Brother's Birthday.
Sorry Nessa for disappointing you.
07 11 1984 is my brother's birthday. He is 4 years elder than me. Though I managed to pull off His departure quite a bit, there is a bit of sorrow and sadness lingering within me. Its a kind of feeling where you just can't accept the fact that the person is no longer there, but you just have to let it go. Basically a state of denial in other words. My brother was a person who never knew me or about the things I do much. But He knows something that no one will ever will know. I never regretted letting Him know. And I never will. There was once His closest friend told me that my brother ever told her that both my sister and I are like His "two eyes". Omg, seriously after hearing that only did I realized that He loved us. He never told us that!!! Nevertheless I am happy, that He loves us thou. My brother is just a mean ass. Love Him
Well I just have to make myself believe that He has moved on to a world where I hope there is no sorrows or hardships. A place where He can watch over his siblings grow and branch out. I just hope He will guide us, both me and my sister in our lives.
Enough of all the Emo stuff. I hate to be Emo in front of people. It just broadcast to everyone that I got low threshold for painful moments. HaHaHa, you can't blame me ok! I am just another Literature student.

Thats my Handsome Brother... Runs in the family....
Probably there is tears at the side of my eyes, because I never let go of you completely.
Love you because you kicked me, slapped me and screwed me for no apparent reasons.
And miss you for all the late night going-nowhere-talks, and your inexpressible love when your drunk.
Miss you, and Love you. Happy Birthday Pandi!!!