Monday, November 03, 2008

Nothing interesting to update, but just a breif one to go:

Yesterday ( 021108 ) We (Gaya3, husband, Jenifer and kids) went to Gaya3 sister house supposedly to be Diwali dinner. However when we went there, it was one of the child's birthday celebration. After which went over to Gaya3's place only to see a big big commotion. HaHaHa.

Today ( 031108 ) My mother and I went to Bukit Panjang to get HP for my sister. Apparently we did not buy anything as it was a month away before we can upgrade without cost. So I told my mother to buy next month. She agreed and we had our dinner with my mum's sister (my aunt) before returning back home. OoO and I did not go for my appointment at National Skin Centre because I was lazy plus broke to go.

And Tomorrow ( 041108 ) I would need to meet Haruna and go over to Alexandra Hospital for my so called operation for both my fat toes. Like its thrilling and scary la. After which I think we are going for movie. Am not too sure about that part though!!!

Atleast I am happy to see my darling tomorrow !!! After all these years !!! HaHaHa ! OK LAME !!!!

I am so bored at the same time tired and sleepy. I just watched finish High School Musical 2 !!!

And the Army unifom for next year is not so nice to look at. THough its good at hiding you amoung the bushes definatly I do not fancy it!!!
Good luck to those who have to wear it next year!!! Guess what ! ORD LO !!!!(soon la soon)


10:11 PM
0 comment(s)