Thursday, November 13, 2008
Irregular post updates, tsk tsk NO COMMENTS!!! Ha Ha
Today I went out with my GF for the whole day. Suprising?! yes I know. Probably that was why it was raining heavily. Ha Ha
We went Bukit Merah Polyclinic to get my dressing done. After which we went to catch the movie ' the coffin ' in ViVo City. That God-Damned movie was not up to expectations. Seriosuly it was a major flop (my opinion). After that, we went for dinner at Pizza Hut. Food and the Company (haruna) was fantastic! But I found a strand of hair on my slice of pizza. Depressing? I know!
Following that, we went around ViVo before deciding to send Haruna to her house thru a bus ride. That asshole ride was 2 freaking hours. And mind you !!! My ass, hip, back and etc stared hurting, and I vowed to myself that I will move at the end of the journey. Serve me right thou!
And supposedly after dropping her, I was to take a bus back but I decided not because it was getting too late for me. And my mom started calling me. And me being a GOOD son, I took a train back home. (stop giggling aightz!)
Came home and was ont he phone with Shalini, then trying to sleep but couldn't so here I am - period!
Am lazy to post Pictures, So too bad!!!
OoOoO ya, I feel heavy and fat!!! I probably weigh a billion pounds now. I want to jog now!!!! Anyone wanna join my regime?
And its time to be random:
nengkjgnrkrvgn nbnbrinirgptrjcw'km 'mfogcj 3 h4hht 858 j4efnqndqnfg nn f3n31rfnfvn4 4ih4i h[h ''
h h][
e
;r'
'/
\'
'/
//
;g
g; lhh
\h
bm lmtlgn4olgm 4hn4bho 44nh