Thursday, October 02, 2008
Went out with Dad and sister after a very long time for dinner. We had our talking session when my fathers' friends joined us. Though it was supposed to be a family outing, it didn't really seem like it. Nevertheless its been years since I went out for dinner with my father. I miss the father whom he used to be.
Anyway nothing much to blog about, besides I am meeting my love tomorrow for God knows what reason (kekekekeke)
And I miss her so much, so much that I can substitute her with Praveena or Rosey. HaHa Officially Rosey is my Die Hard Fan, because she called me Thalai No.2. I do not know whats wrong with her, but lets understand she is a bit slow in her thinking you see. HaHa HaHa And I am so dead now.
I miss Praveena!!! I miss her R(A) talks. The position she is gonna do it, and the handjobs she is so fond off. OmG I miss that fucking BITCH !!!!!
Haruna Elangovan here this is for you:
என் இதயதெய் திருடி சென்றவல்லை
என் மனசெயும் நோக ஆட்சி போனவலெய்
அடியேய் ஏன் நான் உன்னை காதல் செய்தைனோ?
நான் உன்னை கதளிகுரைன்!!!
Muackz !!!!!