Friday, October 10, 2008
Ok I am updating at this deary hour only because of my Queen. Muhahaha sounds pretty mushy huh???
Anyways I went temple with Praveena. And we both had a pact to wear Indian Traditional clothes. So yep I wore a green color dhoti whereas Praveena a.k.a Shakeela was wearing a blue almost translucent sari. KeKeKeKe
Trust me she really looked hot. And after the temple we went to the coffee shop nearby and ate Seafood Fried Rice (me) and Sambal Fried Rice (Praveena). And we spent 1.5 hours at that place talking nothing important. Just some personal clarification Praveena had to make. HaHa *winks
Yay! tomorrow I mean later, am meeting Haruna and Praveena for our own rendezvous. I can't freaking wait for it. Nevertheless I think I should end this crap right now so that I can go to bed. So as not to affect my performance with the girls. Ok that OFFICIALLY sounded wrong. But heck! who cares.
A small note to all the folks out there,
Do not worry about whatever other people have to say about you. Because at the end of the day, you are the only one who is going to answer to your conscience. So do whatever you want, but remember the law of Karma. Karma is a bitch, She would hit you thrice as bad.
An it harm none, Do what ye will.
Always remember the Law of the Three Fold.
And this photo Haruna did for us. So sweet hor my sweetheart:

And I always look RETARDED in all the pictures. Damn me!!!Bless y'all !!!!!
Luv you