Thursday, October 23, 2008
Nothing much for the past few days. Just working and working!!!
Life has been pretty boring the past few weeks, but I am not complaining at all. Because there are people who do a lot of things everyday that they want to do nothing. Basically you can conclude by saying that "The grass is greener on the other side"
I would be going over to Shalini house tomorrow to pass her some stuff, after which I either will be going to my aunt's place for prayers or to Subway. This place which I used to love is now the place which I dread going to. But I haven't got much of a choice, I have this best friend of mine called Shree aka Shalini, she promised to introduce me Starbucks saying that its way better there and stuff. And that she will call me to pass me the contact information after school. But she didn't. She pretended like there was never a exchange of smses, and that she didn't promise to pass me any number. Well I was waiting for her to get back to me, at least to see if she took my 'cries' serious, and call. Apparently our dear friend never called.
So the moral of the story is, My desperate calls and pleas for a diffrent enviroment is not important than those friends she is chatting away in MSN and/or phone calls. Hmmm and this is what I call 'best friends'
Well she is busy with schools and stuff so I didn't really wanna bother her, because afterall this problem is MY problem and I have to manage it MYSELF!!! Because once upon a time, when she needed job, I put my reputation at stake to get her one, and she thanked me by playing truant. And yea, using work as a excuse to stay out till late and when she was caught, she ran away from work. Very nice indeed!!! The best way a person can be THANKED !!!!
So I just left her to be. this is the reason why sometimes I just want to be alone, without anyone provoking me. Just me, myself and I. Afterall we all have our own lives right?!!
Besides that on a happier note, I did something for my dear Haruna as a annivasary gift(but I don't know when). Though its simple and boring, its something I had hard time creating, so I hope she would like. But when to give ah??? Any suggestions???
Now for some colourful look I am adding some lame pictures of me and my friends. Hope its intresting.
p.s if it isn't then SCREW yourselves :)
Thats Marcus, Me and Hafeez at the TOP
and Erwin at the BOTTOM
Thats Sandie eating her Ice Cream Prata or something of that sort
(Tranny night out!!!)
U wouldn't have guessed it right!
Thats Shadiq whose playing the guitar
while Muji, Shiu Hei and I listening faithfully
Actually I was screeching away.. LoLx
OoO thats some LAME shit about Me !!!! SOOOOOOO emo !