Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Nothing great to mention at all. Just casual stuff happening.

Its Hari Raya Pusa today. I would like to wish all the Muslims Selamat Hari Raya Pusa, Happy Children Day to all young at heart. Ha Ha Ha!!!

I am still a BOY OK!!! Not yet a MAN. Not anytime soon actually. HaHaHaHa

I received an email about the end of the world in December 2012 21. I was just wondering if the end is already here? Whatever the religious books had predicted seem to be coming true. I guess none really have a proper date yet. All we can do is wait and see. If it is really the end, then so be it. We are all going to end one day.

A Special Dedication to Haruna Elangovan:.

என் உயிர் காதலை நீ எங்கே போனயேய் ?
நீ இல்ல வாழ்கை வலிகிதடி.
என் முச்சின் சுவாசத்தில் நீ கலந்தையடி?
நீ இபோ காட்றோடு மறைந்து விடை.

Its not my own creation, but every time I hear this song I get reminded of you. Hope you do not mind me mentioning your name in my blog.

p.s: My Tamil sucks, but I am trying my best to render in the best way I know.

I miss you my love.


3:16 AM
0 comment(s)