Friday, October 24, 2008
Its 10.48pm and I am surprised that I am updating my blog so early. Which means I am going to bed. That is pretty early thou.
What I did today, I woke up around 12 to meet Shalini in Tekka for shopping. After which, I went to her friend's house, Sheila. Nice place and Sheila has a daughter who is super cute, but she cries at the sight of me. Ha Ha Ha !!! OoOo Before going to the house Sheila realised that she forgot to bring her house key. Which means we literally broke into her house. Was funny though!
After which I went to see my MP. Seems that he is not around so his secretary took my pleas to appeal against my fine !!! Sad huh ?!!
Hope it dosen't screw up. Those who do not know what is my fine about, PLEASE refer to my previous post. Thanks ah!!!
And my dear GF is out with her family, SHOPPING!!! That bitch just spend about $400 for her Diwali shopping alone and now she is out again. I wonder how much this time. HmMmMmM
I was supposed to go to Play today, but I am too lazy to go, probably I will go tomorrow after Bryan's mother's birthday celebration. Am not too sure, shall see about it la.
I've got another round of Jalan Jalan-ing to do in Tekka tomorrow with my grandmother. Not buying anything though. I feel so lazy and tired to blog about just anything. So that was just a sumary.
I soooooooooooo want to study la !!!! (ok i am being random)
Weeeee its bedtime now. Gonna sleep aightz!!! Takkairez