Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I just got a new blog skin. Its nice and simple, which I think is essential. By the way quick updates. I went fire-walking festival on Monday (20 10 08) with Jenifer, Rajan and one of Rajan's friend. The whole event was quick and fast I think, compared to last year. Everything went smooth I guess (or at least what I know of).

Followed by I wanted to go hospital for a solution on my toe nails. Apparently the doctor referred me to another hospital. Haruna, Praveena and Gaya3 came along though. Ha Ha was fun la. After which we went KFC to have our lunch or dinner. And I had to leave as soon as I came because I had another commitment in Subway *winks*

After work Bryan picked me up supposedly to send me home but he brought me to Geylang to meet his BF while I was waiting in his car. Ok la not so bad waiting for someone in a car!!! After which we met Sandie and had our supper in Al-ameen in Bukit Timah I think. Food was heavy and I feel giganticly heavy too. But it wasn't too bad thou, I was screaming in Bryan's car in the sole purpose of losing my voice and yes, to disturb pedestrians!!! Ahhh its sooooo ORGASMIC to see when the people on the streets turn back to look at you/get scared after you screaming. Seriously people you should try. Satisfaction Guranteed not by me duh! but by the car company !!!!!!

Ha Ha enough lame thingy!!! I think have said whatever I am suppose to say. If I miss anything else out, TOOOOOO BAD !!!!! Vanessa 'Hudgens' birthday is around the corner! Ha Ha
Happy Birthday sweetheart!!! HaHaHa

OOO ya am on MC now! And I miss Haruna!!! Am I too dependent on her ??? I don't care cuz I am in love with you !!!

ok fine I am lame now... period-


3:25 AM
0 comment(s)