Monday, October 13, 2008
I feel less inclined to update my blog. But I haven't got a choice. I am instructed to do so you see. Ha Ha !!! Life has been pretty the same, but its still rocking. So I love it. What else can I ask? I've got a perfect GF, a fantastic family, a interesting job and happening friends. Thou some times they are really a pain in the as*, but I shall forgive and forget. HaHa
Went to watch The House of Bunny again with Shalini. Its was so hilarious just being out with her. After which I went to Gaya3 house to see her hubby, because he got himself into some kind of accident. Not so bad but his limbs are a bit swollen. He deserve it. Ha Ha. But they still rock!!! Gaya3 babies are so adorable, the twin boys will giggle at me and start running around after seeing me. Seriously I also don' know why, probably they are shy. Ha Ha Ha Ha. And I came home about 2335 hours, and I am awake till now. Probably after updating my blog I might go to bed. Let see! KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
On a random note, I am bored.
And I love *******. HaHaHa !!!!
Go Figure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!