Sunday, September 28, 2008
Wow, its been a week since my last post. I don't know why, but I feel less and less day by day to reflect on whatever I am doing by updating my blog.
Basically current affairs in my life would be I am damn damn broke right now. All the spending and movies have brought me down to the state that I am in. Nevertheless I am to blame myself and not anyone else for the lack of will-power.
I have decided not to go out or meet anyone for the time being, till my financial crisis comes to a stop. I need the immediate measure to prevent me from being declared bankrupt.Ha Ha Ha Ha.
Besides I would appreciate if my friends would try their best to refrain from calling me out. Because most of the time I find it hard to turn down my friends requests. Call it weak will-power or me being 'toooooo' nice. Ha Ha Ha Ha
I think I am quite done with the current affairs part, but ya forgot to tell you guys, I am FINED for littering in Tekka. $200 will be heading towards the Government fund next month. I am so freaking sad, but I will take it with grace, its just another lesson learnt. Besides Tekka is already so dirty what more can a few of my cigarette butts do? Never mind let the matter rest
Blessed Be