Thursday, September 04, 2008
Whatever that happened, happened very wellWhatever that is happening, is happening very wellWhatever that is going to happen, will also happen very wellWhy are you crying?What did you lose, that belongs to you?What did you bring into this world, for you to lose it?What did you create for you to destroy it?Whatever you took, has been taken from here.Whatever you gave, has been given from here.What is yours today belongs to another tomorrow.And to another the next day.That will be the nature of the world.From:
Lord Krishna
A advice given to Arjunan
This is something to ponder upon, I might not be religious and all. But this narration has given me quite a insight to the world around me and it has helped me to move on.
The reason I put it in my blog is to share with all my friends about it. I am not trying to preach Hinduism or whatever, but lets take the meaning this short passage has given us. And let us all live in this world peacefully.
I know my translation might not be so clear because it is in Tamil, but I tried my best. So lets live and let others live.
*Blessed Be*