Monday, September 29, 2008

Just when I thought that I am broke, and lost in this world. I see a resonating light in the form of my father. HaHaHa

So drama la. I am freaking happy because my father gave me $100. Trust me I am equaly as shocked. It seems that my father got lucky by winning the lottery, and he gave me some money to spend. Weeeeeeeeee !!!! I am 100 dollars rich!!!!! But I should not finish off everything. I should plan my budget. And I stand by what I said in my previous post. I do not want to go anywhere, where I might spend money. Better still I do not want to meet anyone till I get filthy rich. Ok fine!!! that is NEVER going to happen any time soon. But atleast till I am in a stable position.

Today is yet another day, with the blessings of the Almighty


3:03 PM
0 comment(s)