Sunday, September 07, 2008

I know I was at fault for doing all this. Its my fault.
But the least I expected from you was to even consider another guy. I don't know if it is me or what but I guess I am just thinking too much, or at least I hope.

Its my fault for making you feel that I "only talk to you, msg you when I see the need". I agree that I haven't been calling you.

But if you think that you want to move on, or whatever I would not mind. After all I am such a difficult person to put up with.

I defiantly would not want to be the one to confuse you or keep you from considering Guna. That will be the last thing I would do. When you can even consider someone else, I see a lack of love we used to share. Its OK :)

I hope you would consider Guna since he promised you a "Happily Ever After"
Hope things would work out well between with you both. Or at least give it a try.

Let's not explain, I shall be the loser, I shall hold all blames. This is nothing new to me. Its something I always go through and never seem to learn from my mistakes. I promise you that today will be the last conversation we will have, and I would not interfere in your life.


So many times have I been so afraid.
And just when I, I thought I lost my way,
You gave me strength to carry on


11:16 PM
0 comment(s)