Monday, September 01, 2008

I don't know what to blog about, but I shall just rant my heart's out.
I am already planning about my future and stuff. I just need to ask a few more people comments and I think I will be clear as crystal. Ha Ha Ha

I am happy with the way things are between us. I don't really want to jump into a relationship yet at the same time I am in LOVE with you. Tell me what I should do?

I am kind of missing my past. Those days were so carefree, and I need not worry about anything. All I had to do was to go work and wait for enlistment date.

I still remember when I first got the enlistment letter, I was using the computer. My dad called out for me saying that I had some letter from the Government. Once I saw the front page of the letter I was like "What the FcuK". After reading, I explained to my dad the importance of the letter and I took the letter and told me dad that I was going down for a drink and I started calling my friends.

They congratulated me while some were mocking at my luck for being a boy. I was really lost, not because I had to do my NS but because the letter was too sudden. I started thinking if I should see a doctor in the polyclinic to permanently defer me from Army. I even had the craziest idea. I thought of claiming to be a gay.Than I took a smoke and told myself that NS would be fun, and that I would learn a lot of new things. Only after some self-consoling did I go back home. Only at that point of time did I regret being a boy.

But look now, even before I close and open my eyes I am coming to the end of my service. It is and it will be a pleasant experience that I will keep till even after my service. Definitely I would miss my NS life after my ORD but NS is only a passing cloud, where I learnt and grow with different environments and people. The situations and the people and made me who I am now, and hopefully how I will be even after my service. Lets say that this experience had mould me into a different person, and taught me valuable lessons that I doubt those guys who have not or those girls who will never be doing NS know.

I take great pride in saying that I am completing my NS with honour and dignity. And I take great pleasure in saying that I have served my nation well( i hope) and I did what I owed her. I am glad that I have not been like those typical, who take MC and sit at home doing nothing, but taking the allowance given by SAF. It is a money that is earned is easy money. Easy money never lasts long nor will it keep you going far. Its a disgrace to those guys who call themselves 'man' when they cannot even return back what they 'owe' to the nation. They are cowards who fear pain, separation and suffering therefore they waste Governments' tax money by taking MC.
Sad to see cowards living among us huh ? Ha Ha Ha. Who ever that is reading this article, if you have yet to complete your NS, let this me my advice. But those guys who are feeling guilty after reading the paragraph above, grow up at least a bit, or at least try.

Thats all folks.

*Blessed Be*


4:25 AM
0 comment(s)