Sunday, September 14, 2008
I am super duper bored with life nowadays. But what else can we do in this mundane world? I feel that this world is filled with materialistic people who desire to have another body for security or money to replace the loss of their so-called security.
Indeed money makes this world go round.
Why are we so caught up in making money, but not friendship?
Why do we buy bungalows and condominium but not worry about those who live their lives on the street?
Sometimes while we are seated in food courts, there will always be some old man or aunty selling 3 packets of tissues for $1. Some people will ignore them when they approach their table however some tell them off. Why do we humans behave such? If we can spend $100s and $1000s on food and clothings, why can't we spend just $1 to help them. Yes I agree some might have tissues with them, but what harm can carrying another 3 packets of tissues do? For God's sake, its just $1.
Definitely I know there are handful of good souls who do charity work and stuff. I didn't say everyone's a rotten apple. Sometimes its dolorous to say that we live among them.
God bless this souls. Blessed Be