Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sorry for going missing for some time. Have been held up in work and stuff. I have not got anything much to say except that the movie "4bia" is not a bad movie to watch. Its about 4 short stories compiled to make a movie.

And there is another movie but not in the theaters, its called "Deadly Ghost". Oh my God, that damn movie is the worst ever one I have watched in my entire life. I wasted 1 an a half an hour of my life watching it. Its some movie I found it hard to watch and understand because the movie is full of snap shots around. The scenes are all jumbled up. Seriously if you ever want to watch a movie to irritate yourself then go ahead and buy that movie.

Besides that I do not have anything much to say.

I am sorry if I am leading you on. I would just step back and let you come back to reality. The last thing I would ever want to do is to see you cry because of me.
Please forgive me of this ignorance I am indulging in. The nights where I leave you hanging speechless, I just wish to be with you.



You don't have to tell me who is the biggest fool of all. I just wish you could enlighten me.


3:21 AM
0 comment(s)