Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shopping is always fun, buying things using your own money and all. It just feels so guilt-free but at the end of the day its regretting time. Ha Ha Ha

Today I went shopping alone!!! Its a never happening task al rights! Ha Ha I actually wanted to buy story book to read while in camp because I always seem to be sleeping.

I made my little shopping spree at 6 46pm (according to my hp). Took the bus and headed to Tiong Bahru Plaza. Went straight to Popular and started browsing through the books for about 1/2 hour. After which I was trying to decide betwen 4 books which I wanted to buy, atfter 5 mins I came to a decision and bought one particlar book. The cashier aunty told be that Popular is having some sale and that I can buy 1 book and get the other free. So I took the 2nd choice and bought both of them for $18.90.

Made my way to Think Tank and bought a nose stud for $1.50. Made my way to the basement to Guardian to get medication from the pharmacy($18.90 too) and went to Famous Amos only to buy Chocalate Chip & Macademia 100g($4.80). Than I went straight back home I think. Ha Ha.

That was my so-called itenery for the day. He He He

Who can not love that love for the very first time?


10:21 PM
0 comment(s)