Saturday, August 09, 2008

OoO Boy!!! Clubbing was fun yet at the same time tiring. Its been long since I went clubbing and had a lot of drinks and I got HIGH in my OWN world. Ha Ha Ha

Am in Changi Naval Base today for NDP`08. YaY !!!! Its the last one and we are done. Am soooo fucking happy that I want it to finish yet at the same time I think I would miss doing NDP.

Well I hear someone or rather something rummaging through the plastic bags. The sound definitely makes me feel spooky at the same time disgusted, considering the high volume of pest investing this place. Just a while ago, the sensor based lights went off suddenly and the room beside me suddenly started having weird noises. My heart literally skipped a beat man! Seriously, Its not about the ghost or ghouls that I am scared about, its the sudden noise around me.

Well, enough of ghost story. I am going to smoke and hit the bed soon. Its pretty late, now its not that I do not sleep late but because its Singapore's Birthday, and I have to be on my best looks and behavior later.

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Happy 1st month annivasary to Nasri and His GF!!!
All the best in your relationship to succeed and many more annivasaries to come.
Bless You both!!!


AND

Happy Birthday to Singapore and to Singaporeans!!!
Lets look forward to more peace time and lesser ERPs( :P)
Lets all be cohesive and stay together as " One people, One nation & One Singapore !!! "
Good Luck to those guys who have not served National Service yet. Ha Ha

ORD - lo !!!!!


1:15 AM
0 comment(s)