Saturday, August 02, 2008

Its the start of the Lunar 7th Month (Hungry Ghost Festival). I know I believe in all this kinda shit but at the same time, I can't seem to follow the rules set by our older generations. I know I am being lame and all BUT I don't care, this is my blog and I write what I want.
My current location is in Changi Naval Base (CNB). It's 1 25 and I am still wondering what I am doing up till so late. I've got to wake up at 530 am and head down for NDP' 08 Preview. I am quite elated thinking that we've got one more week and it's over and done with. All this weekends burnt for shall be answered. Mu Ha Ha Ha !!! Oh ya by the way there will be fireworks later around 8pm - 8.30pm. Catch it LIVE @ Floating Platform!!! (I am promoting the National Day fever alright!)
Next week I am going clubbing with my colleagues. Probably we are heading down to Double' O. Yay!! I just cannot wait to go, because this is my first time going there and moreover with my colleagues e.g Hamid ("best friend") Hafeez (Cockster) and a few more. I hope it's going to be a fun and happening night out. I know it would be! Lets Party People
I least expected you to call me irritating and stuff. Its just that when you said that I felt really lousy and despondent. Those words just obfuscate my world. Its OK that you've said it, what's done can't be undone. I know deep down I am really missing you, but I can't bring myself forward to reconcile with you because the words you used on me were so much of an impact.
And when you talk to other guys or meet up with them I hate it. I admit that I am JEALOUS alright. But seeing that you've met two guys just now just makes me feel "probably I was just an ALTERNATIVE." she calls them adorable monkeys.
Some times you make me wonder if we can match, because you are too high profile in the Indian society, and I am a person who stays away from them. I just do not know what to say, just take care. When you want to talk, you call me because I will never call you or for at least the time being.
I thought you were the one for me
The one who I can learn to have with me
I thought I need no one
But you changed me saying I need everyone
I thought you will change me
But you've changed yourself
to someone I can't recognize
- Siva