Monday, August 11, 2008
I have not been able to update my blog for two reasons, either I am to lazy to do so or I do not have time. So blame me for the inconsistency.
All right,
NDP is finally over and I kinda feel relax and chilled because there is no other need for me to go to
Changi Naval Base to stay-in. But definitely i will miss going to the
platform early in the morning and returning home late.
I feel that I have been a asshole to
Haruna by asking her to get me my birthday present. But well, she is obliged to do so still and besides that she still owes me one more gift. Ha Ha I wouldn't tell what it is or why she owes me.
Anyways I went shopping with my father and sister today. My sister bought herself 2 pairs of jeans however I bought only one pair. Followed by that my sister and I went to Singapore
Flyer and tried it out. Well I think it wasn't a bad idea after all. The view from the certain side of the capsule was nice. But turning to the other side was not pleasing to the eyes because of the constructions and all.
After our journey of pure bliss we returned back home.
I am feeling lazy to type any more. I think I am going to turn in soon.
Wherever you go, Whatever you do
I will be right beside you