Monday, July 07, 2008
Well, this is the first time I am blogging after I turned 20. (1.40am) HaHaHaHa. This year my birthday was something new to me. After years I cut the cake in BOAT QUAY!!!(outside the MacDonald) And I was in my uniform. Thou the scenario and the way I cut the cake was different. I was super-elated by the way my friends did for me. I am really thankful and grateful for al the efforts and money spent on surprising me. Thank you Shree, Suba and Agnes :)
However I had to go back to camp after the NDP rehearsal were over. So my usual routine after NDP, Jimmy (the medic) and I would take the same taxi and back home. He will drop me first then proceed on with his journey. However yesterday was totally different, when I walked out i saw Bryan together with Sandie and her BF waiting for me. Than Bryan said that he would drop me back home and asked me to say bye to all my friends before driving off. Trust me I really felt sucky because it seemed as thou when I had my own mode of transportation I ditched all my new friends. But thats not true because Bryan's car (Subaru Impreza) was small so it could only accommodate one more person and Jimmy rejected the offer of getting a ride back home.
Sandie suggested that we all go East Coast and get some wind before going back. I agreed because I didn't want to go back home as I wanted to wash up, because I was meeting Shree and gang to head down to club. I went there and I too my shower and came out only to realise that Bryan, Sandie and her guy had bought me a Sarah Lee cake, 2 Champagne (non-alcholic) and a birthday gift (2 family sized Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocs) I was really surprised and shocked and it was really a amazing feeling. After my 'party' Bryan wanted to get ciggs from Geylang, and since he was heading down to Geylang I asked him to drop me in Clarke Quay (to meet Shree and gang). While in the car I was calling Agnes and her hp was off, I tried calling Shree and Suba and their hp was off too. So I thought their batteries went flat and I just went back home. I reached home and just fell flat on my bed.
I woke up at damned 8 plus and confined myself in my room, just because I was feeling sadistic and pessimistic. I know I am a LOSER.
Thats all for the day I hope. Hopefully later will be a better day.
ps: Thank You Haruna


The deserted Marina South
Blessed Be