Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today has been a fun and happening day. I changed my blog once more for goodness sake I wanna change it everyday. HaHaHaHa.

Duty with Jonathan(Autistic Pineapple) and Dominic is always fun and enjoyable to do. With laughter and insults (nice ones pls), the time passes so fast. Before I knew it, tomorrow is already gonna be Friday which means my ORD is coming closer and NDP is gonna end!

Dominic actually drew the sequence of how Pineapple goes through a tranformation from being a Pineapple to Pineapple tarts. Okay Pictures Time:


The Pineapple The Pineapple getting sliced Getting Grinded Made into a paste



Pineapple Tarts Packed Vommitting after eating it Dirohea


And for the conclusion:


The Equation of the day Not so clear, but the whole sequence
Jonathan = Shit


Hilarious as it is, I woke up at 530 pm today. Like WTF!!! Yes, I know. Sorry Haruna I made you talk to me till you had to go to school without sleeping. Muackz

Thats all for the day.

*Blessed Be*


9:44 PM
0 comment(s)