Monday, July 14, 2008

There you go Haruna:

7 things that scare you:
1. cockroaches
2. losing end
3. creepy crawlies
4. violence
5. being hurt ova n ova again
6. losing a loved one
7. getting admitted in IMH

7 things you like the most:
1. chocolates
2. peace
3. family love
4. happiness
5. driving
6. fun
7. hand phone

7 important things in my room:
1. BED !!??!!
2. my pillow collections
3. comforters
4. candles
5. tv
6. lap top WITH Internet Connection
7. FAN / AC

7 random facts about me:
1. irritating
2. lost in my own world
3. super sensitive
4. secretive
5. very EMO
6. bad very very bad mood swings
7. subjective

7 things i plan to do before i die:
1. to become filthy rich
2. go HIMALAYAS
3. travel to countries with ancient ruins
4. really party the damned nytez out
5. screw all my screwed up friends
6. scream at every tom dick n harry on the streets
7. fuck all day long

7 things i can do:
1. eat
2. sleep
3. fuck
4. smoke
5. get lost in my own world
6. walk
7. talk

7 things i can't do:
1. save money
2. keep myself contented
3. stay focused
4. not be fickle
5. love someone
6. love myself
7. stop worrying

7 things you can attracted to in the opposite sex:
1. long n nice HAIR
2. good n understanding heart
3. nice boobs... lolz
4. long n hairless legs...
5. charming smile
6. dazzling eyes
7. resonating voice

7 things i say often:
1. "i will slap ur fucking face so fucking hard that you fucking hell forget your fucking name for the fucking rest of ur fucking life, fucking bitch"
2. Dun Cha
3. 'Jap' words/sounds/mournings/whatever you wanna say
4. shut the fuck up/shut up
5. fuck you
6. For Fuck(for wad)
7. i dun care la horx

7 people to do this survey:
1. i am
2. a
3. damned
4. sore loser
5. who don't
6. have
7. FRIENDS here


Thank you my dear Haruna for making me squeeze the juices out of my brains(if i have any) to think of all the seven answers just for you.


Haven written for quite awhile yet. A brief update on the issues of my heart:

Fri July 11 2008 :

I was a total JERK, not just any other jerk but a real Fucked Up, Pathetic Sore Jerk who made Haruna cry for the whole day by not calling her. I knew it only today when Lizzy told me.

Sat/Sun July 12/13 :

Went to NDP site to give my colleague some stuff and left for Wen Jin's Bday Chalet. Its makes me feel loved when I see people celebrating their Bday in a grander way with families and friends collaborating the whole event. It just a feeling best not described. Followed by the chalet, Bryan Sandie and I went Bukit Gombak Stadium Park to chill out and test-drive Subaru.

Then went to Jurong Entertainment Centre to send Viper with her new blind date. And finally RTH.


Waking up at 1230pm went for tuition, met Shree @ Plaza Sing for lunch and catch some movie. We watched 21. Very interesting and inspiring movie I should say. HaHa !!!

That has been my schedule for the past weekend.
A brand new week has arrived which means 17 weeks to ORD !!!

*************************************************************************************

Am not being self fish to you nor am I doing things to hurt you. This is just me.
A underdog who is so fickle minded, well your starting to get the taste of my capricious behavior.
I am really sorry, I just want to cuddle you, wanna love you, want to be with you but my heart is a bitch, I still can't put back my past and move on in life.
Really helpless and lost.
Am happy seeing your message and I feel loved but am I worth all your love and concern is a question to be pondered upon.
I m jealous alright !!!!

Sorry I can't be all that you ask for, I will just try to be who I am. I will put in my effort. Forgive me pls !!!

*************************************************************************************

I feel so lost

I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know?
Because nothings going right
And everythings a mess
And no one likes to be alone

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

I miss u honey ~~

*Blessed Be*


12:45 AM
0 comment(s)