Saturday, July 26, 2008

Okay pardon me for my late entries. "NDP cancelled!!!" That's the first thing I heard on Friday (25 07 -08) morning. It was muse to my ears seriously. Ha Ha

Okay I went tuition about 5 15 pm, than rushed off to meet Lizzy and Haruna to watch Prom Night (pg). Seriously, I telling you Lizzy and Haruna were making alot of noise in the theatre. They were the only one producing sounds other than those from the movie ( I am excluding myself cause I didn't make any awkward noises) Than Lizzy went back home in her car, Haruna and I were smoking (no no, wait I was smoking Haruna was accompanying me).

Than while on the way to the train station, Bryan Pan Zhi Xiong call me over to NOS (Numbers) to drink. So I got down on the way (Raffles Place) and headed down to Boat Quay and drank Chivas and played ThaiTi followed by some Desker Rd dice game before finally heading back home around 130 am. We were going around the car park as if trying to nap some serial killer
(Bryan's car), only to realise that the car was parked on the first level. HaHaHa.

Okay let me Shut Up and its pictures time ;

NOOOOO DON LOOK AT THE SHOES... Look at our hands !!!!

Haruna's attempt on catching me LIVE on camera. Apparently you can see her skills are Out-Of-The-World/THEY SUCK BIG TIME !!!!!!

That's the 'Honkie' Sandie and Me at the pool table, No No I DUN PLAY POOL !!

Too Much Sex Makes You Short Sighted (that's what it says)


I am lost in your eyes, Those same eyes which was set upon me for the very first time. I think I might be falling in love with you. There is one thing I will never forget, the tears you shed for me is placed in the darkest abyss of my heart.

I'm missing you


That's it

*Blessed Be*


2:24 AM
0 comment(s)