Sunday, July 27, 2008
Just as I sat down with the intention of wanting to blog, Sandie calls be and ask me to meet her. Like
WTF so late at night. No! I am a good boy, I do not and will not leave my house after so late. Ha Ha Ha Ha.
OK Haruna stop spitting!!!
Today Lizzy woke me up asking me to go for
tuition and as usual I was LATE!!! I do not know why but when it comes to Sunday I become lazy and slothful. I don't if it is just me or its generally the day.

This Lizzy, bitch of mine has been a bad, a real bad girl and she deserve some spanking on the ASS!!!
MuHaHaHaHaHaThe people involved shall know it, however
Haruna girl I am really sorry and I
solemnly ask sorry on behalf of Lizzy too. I promise such acts won't surface.
Al rights?
Muackz.
If there is a shelter I can give thee, it shall be in min heart.My love for you will never end.
You are my words.
PS notice the cow at the window "BAD COW"
*Blessed Be*